Pages

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Just being me!

As its name suggests, this blog will only be a piece of my amateur writings, which is for the sake of writing itself only. It was not that I was always fond of writing or wanted to become a writer. Rather, someone who wrote asked me that I should, too. There are times when it matters more, who is saying it, instead of what is actually being said. It forced me to think about writing. Being in love with words for a long time already and acquainted with the strength and impact of the written word, I finally started looking for avenues. I would always be thankful to you for this.
         I don't know why it took me a whole year. I kept thinking about what should I write and how. It dawned upon me only some time ago that it is also a form of expression for me, thus bringing relief - peace.

This blog would not contain anything professional - rather just small pieces of writing. Its sole purpose, that I can think of right now, is that there is so much that I wanted to say and get it heard. I am already very active on social networks with a comprehensive audience, but the problem with these sites is that your posts lose significance with the passage of time. I can not discard anything that I like. Strange habit, but true. Keeping my record, I wanted something that would keep a proper history. So, here I am!
         Since I am an academician, I would try to focus on academic issues. I wish I can help and motivate someone with my experiences, in particular my students. I used to write for them with my identity as a Lecturer. Thanks to this blog that I can write as an ordinary person now, just being me.

Javeria
           

1 comment: